Apply for Student Engagement & Communications Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has developed and put into practice the most efficient and successful student engagement and communications structure.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Team: Please give details of any persons involved in any engagement or communications teams. Include their positions and roles within the organisation.
- Structure: Outline how your student engagement and communications structure operates. Is there a walk-in service? Are there online facilities?
- Overcoming the COVID-19 crisis: outline the challenges your organisation has faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began, how this affected your student engagement and communications structure, and how you demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Development: Outline any future development plans for the student engagement and communications structure. This can include any future investments or intentions to expand the structure.
- Strategy: What is your student engagement and communications strategy? What makes it operate smoothly and efficiently? Why do you feel the service you provide stands out?