Apply for International Engagement Award
This award will recognise the non-academic staff of a third-level institution who are demonstrating an outstanding contribution to international education, cultural understanding and global experiences that directly benefits the community of the entrant organisation.
This may relate to achievements in international marketing, promoting international engagement, enriching the experience of students – anything that promotes the global values of your organisation.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Team: Please give details of any persons involved in your organisation’s international engagement activities. Include their positions, roles within the organisation, their function, the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Initiatives: Please outline your organisation’s international engagement activities over the past 12 months, including the objectives and outcomes, as well as comparisons with previous years where relevant.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges that your organisation faces in its international engagement activities, particularly since the COVID-19 pandemic began, and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Contributions and Achievements: Describe the contributions and the impact of this team over the past year. What makes them special and worthy of recognition? Have they shown any particular signs of excellence in their tasks?
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.