Apply for Excellence in the Provision of Professional Services
This award will go to the provider of professional services that has demonstrated the most outstanding overall performance during the past 12 months. It is open to all professional service providers in Ireland.
Judges will look for evidence of professional excellence, innovation, skill, efficiency and effectiveness in the provision of these services.
Entry is by a five page (A4) submission. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Team background: Please provide a brief description of your organisation, such as when it was established, the number of staff it includes, the academic and professional qualification of staff members, the services it provides.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance against specific indicators such as innovation, professionalism, reliability, and efficiency. Please also outline how your organisation stands out from the rest in this competitive area.
- Collaborations: Discuss how your organisation has collaborated with clients within the Education industry to add value and contribute to its betterment.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges faced by your organisation over the past 12 months and how your team and any other relevant parties demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.