Apply for Career Impact Strategy Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has developed and put into the practice the most effective and efficient career impact strategy.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Programme: What courses or programmes are on offer? Please detail curriculum development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditations and affiliations.
- Development: How do the courses prepare or develop the students/delegates for their future careers?
- Strategy: What measures have been put into place to promote the future careers of students or delegates? This can include training, mentoring, or internship programmes, career fairs, seminars, talks, etc.
- Industry exposure: Outline the exposure of students / delegates to the wider community. This may include listings of invited speakers, details of external research, industrial or other relevant institutions nationally and globally.
- Please provide details on dissemination of studies to the broader community. This may include publications, workshops, student awards or details of any competitions entered and prizes attained.