Apply for COVID-19 Crisis Response Award
Over the last year, Ireland’s education providers have rapidly had to shift to build new capabilities and ways of working that deliver continued value to their students, staff, and stakeholders.
This award will recognise and reward the most the effective and outstanding initiatives created/developed within an Irish-based third level institution or further education provider in response to the pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic. Judges would like to see clear examples of pragmatic steps being taken to respond effectively and creatively to immediate and post-pandemic world challenges.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Challenges faced: Please briefly outline the implications of COVID-19 on your organisation.
- Initiatives: Please outline some noteworthy initiatives you have taken during this period to strengthen your health & safety systems, academic delivery methods, and your overall operations, and why you think they were exceptional.
- Collaboration: Outline how collaboration was successfully embedded into the challenge, including details of initiative, leadership and creativity shown by team members.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes (both academic and non-academic) arising out of the pandemic that have been deployed.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts. Please also elaborate on how your efforts will help to future-proof your organisation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Please describe any initiatives you have taken to support your students, staff, communities, and stakeholders during this period. Highlight how sustainability and environmental factors were successfully factored into your planning.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.