Apply for Business Collaboration Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has provided its students with the business collaboration during their studies.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Programme: What kind of curriculum or programme links into your business collaboration initiative? Please detail curricula or programme development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditations and affiliations.
- Development: How do the courses prepare or develop the students/delegates for their future careers?
- Value: Describe how the business collaboration works and what value is added to your student’ or delegates’ learning experiences.
- Excellence in Education and Training: Provide examples of how the business collaboration allows students to move beyond the scope of their normal curriculum and enriches their career prospects in broader ways.
- Challenges: outline the challenges this collaboration faced over the past 12 months and how each organisation demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Industry Exposure: Outline how your programme has enabled the exposure of students / delegates to the wider community. This may include listings of invited speakers, details of external research, industrial or other relevant institutions nationally and globally.