Apply for Best Use of Educational Technology / ICT Initiative of the Year
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has made the best use of educational technology or that has implemented the best ICT initiative.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Programme: What kind of curriculum or programme was educational technology or an ICT imitative used in? Please detail curricula or programme development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditations and affiliations.
- Structure: How do the courses prepare or develop the students/delegates for their future careers? In what way does the technology or ICT initiative improve the course and aid students in their studies?
- Value: Describe how the technology or ICT initiative adds value to the learning experience of students/delegates. Is this a feature that is unique to your organisation?
- Excellence in Education and Training: Provide examples of how the technology or ICT initiative allows students to move beyond the scope of their normal curriculum and enriches their educational experience.