Apply for Best Student Experience Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has provided its students with the best student experience.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Programme: What kind of curricula or programmes do you offer? Please detail curricula or programme development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditations and affiliations.
- Development: How do the courses prepare or develop the students/delegates for their future careers?
- Social: Outline the types of initiatives that have been taken to enrich the social lives of the students. This can include any on- or off-campus clubs, societies or associations.
- Excellence in Education and Training: Provide examples where an individual or the institution has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate students or delegates.
- Overcoming the COVID-19 crisis: outline the challenges your organisation has faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Industry Exposure: Outline the exposure of students / delegates to the wider community. This may include listings of invited speakers, details of external research, industrial or other relevant institutions nationally and globally.