Apply for Best Student Campus Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has provided its students with the best student campus.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Campus: Please describe the campus. Outline its size and nature.
- Facilities: Outline the facilities that are available to students on campus. This can include sport, leisure, dining, and accommodation facilities, as well as social or educational ones.
- Excellence: Explain what makes your facilities stand out. What do they bring to students? How do they enrich their learning experience? Do they help them in their lives on and off campus?
- Education and Training: Outline how facilities available on campus have aided students in their studies. Detail any benefits gained from these facilities by students/delegates.
- Overcoming the COVID-19 crisis: outline the challenges your organisation has faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Innovations and initiatives: Has your organisation taken any special measures or implemented initiatives to deal with certain issues arising out of every day operations? Please give details of any innovations.
- Sustainability: Does the campus adhere to high standards of sustainability? Is it a green campus? Please give examples of this.