Apply for Best Marketing / Communications Team
This award recognises the best marketing and/or communications team within an Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Team: Please give details of all team members. Include their positions and roles within the organisation, academic and professional qualification of staff members, as well as a brief career background in respect of each member.
- Functions: Describe the functions carried out by the team. What is their purpose within the organisation? What do their everyday tasks involve?
- Operations: Outline how the team carries out its tasks. What measure and practices have they put into place to ensure that the team operates efficiently and effectively? This can include communication methods, accountability, etc.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges faced by the team in carrying out their everyday tasks over the past 12 months and how the team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Achievements: Please give details of what that team has achieved in the past. What makes them special and worthy of recognition? Have they shown any particular signs of excellence in their tasks?
- Future plans: Please give details of any future plans that the team may have. This could include any new tasks to be undertaken, measures to be implemented, or operational infrastructures to be developed.