Apply for Best Language School
This award will go to the language school demonstrating the most outstanding overall performance during the past 12 months. It is open to all language schools in Ireland.
Judges will look for evidence of innovative, bold and creative strategies/initiatives that have helped the school to improve its offering and excel in its field.
Entry is by a five page (A4) submission. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the school, such as when it was established, the number of staff and students, academic and professional qualification of staff members, the courses and services provided, and the relevant industry experience, achievements and accreditations on offer.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance against specific indicators such as innovation, infrastructure, teaching and research standards, student experience, alumni relations and development. Please also outline how you stand out from the crowd in this competitive area.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Discuss how the school has built partnerships/collaborations with other organisations to assist its students and further their training needs (e.g. internships), and outline the benefits this has brought to both sides.
- Overcoming the COVID-19 crisis: outline the challenges your school has faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.