Apply for Best International Collaboration Project
This award will go to the international collaboration project that has seen the highest level of enrichment and growth between the relevant organisations over the past 12 months. It is open to all international collaborations worldwide that have contributed to the furthering of education.
Judges will look for evidence of innovative, bold and creative strategies/initiatives that have been used to help the organisations work together effectively to create mutual contributions and improvement.
Entry is by a five page (A4) submission. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of each organisation, such as when they were established, the number of staff and/or students, academic and professional qualification of staff members, the courses and services provided, and the relevant industry experience, achievements and accreditations on offer.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance of each organisation against specific indicators such as innovation, infrastructure, teaching and research standards, student experience, alumni relations and development. Please also outline how your collaboration stand out from the rest in this competitive area.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Discuss how the collaboration has been established, and outline the benefits it has brought to each organisation involved in it.
- Challenges: outline the challenges this collaboration project faced over the past 12 months and how each organisation demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.