Apply for Best Education Outreach Award
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has developed and put into the place education outreach programme.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Outreach: What outreach programmes or initiatives did you put in place within the organisation? Outline the size, nature, goals and successes of the programme to date.
- Method: Please describe how your programme functions. What has made it a success and why do you feel it deserves recognition?
- Development: How do you intend on developing the programme going forward? Please give details of any plans to expand the programme in terms of size, range or budget.
- Overcoming the COVID-19 crisis: outline the challenges your organisation has faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them to deliver an exceptional outreach programme.
- Innovation: Are any innovative tools being used by your organisation to improve the programme or enhance the experience it creates? Has the programme made use of any other innovative techniques or methods to become a success?
- Results: Please provide details of any successes or significant results achieved through your programme to date.