Apply for Best Business & Third Level Institution Collaboration
This award will go to the collaboration between a business and a third level institution that has seen the highest level of enrichment and growth between both organisations over the past 12 months. It is open to all businesses and third level institutions in Ireland, both within universities and the private sector.
Judges will look for evidence of innovative, bold and creative strategies/initiatives that have been used to help the organisations work together effectively to create mutual contributions and improvement.
Entry is by a five page (A4) submission. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of each organisation, such as when they were established, the number of staff and/or students, academic and professional qualification of staff members, the courses and services provided, and the relevant industry experience, achievements and accreditations on offer.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance of each organisation against specific indicators such as innovation, infrastructure, teaching and research standards, student experience, alumni relations and development. Please also outline how your collaboration stand out from the rest in this competitive area.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Discuss how the collaboration has been established within the business community, and outline the benefits this has brought to both sides.
- Challenges: outline the challenges this collaboration faced over the past 12 months and how each organisation demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.