Apply for Best Academic Partnership
This award will go to the academic partnership that has seen the highest level of enrichment and growth between each partner over the past 12 months. It is open to all academic partnerships worldwide.
Judges will look for evidence of innovative, bold and creative strategies/initiatives that have been used to help the partners work together effectively to mutually contribute and improvement.
Entry is by a five page (A4) submission. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of each partner organisation, such as when they were established, the number of staff and/or students, academic and professional qualification of staff members, the courses and services provided, and the relevant industry experience, achievements and accreditations on offer.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance of each partner organisation against specific indicators such as innovation, infrastructure, teaching and research standards, student experience, alumni relations and development. Please also outline how your collaboration stand out from the rest in this competitive area.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Discuss how the partnership has been established and outline the benefits it has brought to both sides.
- Challenges: outline the challenges this partnership faced over the past 12 months and how the partners demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.